All your personal Information shall be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act"). If you want to know what information we collect and hold about you, please write to us at:
www.panelsunited.com, Beechavenue 54-80, Schiphol Rijk, 1119PW
Panels United BV is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the Act.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our website you may provide us with two types of information:
- Personal Information you choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis, if (and when you register for certain services, or register for our email newsletter and alerts. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses; and
- website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our website.
We maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called "cookies" (see explanation below, "What Are Cookies?") and web server logs to collect information about how our website is used. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website. We, our advertisers and ad serving companies may also use small pieces of code called "web beacons" or "clear gifts" to determine which advertisements and promotions users have seen and how users responded to them.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
As you browse on our site, the site uses its cookies to differentiate you from other users in order to prevent you from seeing unnecessary advertisements or requiring you to log in more than is necessary for security. Cookies, in conjunction with our web server's log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our website and which parts of the site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback in order to constantly improve our website and better serve our customers. Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not generally store any personal information that you provided to us in your cookies.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Sharing Information With Third Parties
We may disclose your Information to carefully selected third parties in the following situations:
- to facilitate our business, including, but not limited to, sending email communications;
- if we buy or sell any business or assets in which case we may disclose your Information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- to pass your Information to our affiliates or certain suppliers/sub-contractors to supply goods, services or information requested by you and we may pass your Information to them for this purpose;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
What About Other Websites Linked to Our Website?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our website.
Where We Store Your Personal Data